Need to register a Company? We will register your Company (with a Shelf Name) at CIPC / DTI in the quickest possible timeframe.
(1) Start trading
A Pty Company, registered at CIPC, allows a business to formally trade with its own Name and Bank Account. It may then also apply for beneficial certificates such as:
- Tax Number & Clearance
- BEE Verification
- Letter of Good standing
- Many more…
(2) Shelf Name Options (different to other Pty options)
As a Name for your company, you can choose from the list of Company Names that we have available. This allows you to:
- You may find a Company Name which you like – every name has been selected by our Company Name experts.
- Start trading much quicker (on average 1-2 weeks) as your company name has already been accepted by CIPC;
- Pay less as our work is less.
(3) Tax Benefits
A Pty Company qualifies to get tax advantages such as:
- Home Office Space
- Auto expenses (car related deductions)
- All business related expenses
- Medical Aid
- Donations / Charity
Private Companies are more liquid (easy to buy and sell shares) than other Company formations. Via share allocation the Company can consist of 1 to 50 shareholders / directors.
(5) Minimise Risk
An individual is protected when trading under a Pty Company because the business is then a separate entity. Meaning that you (as the Owner / Director / Shareholder) take much less risk than when you are dealing under your own name.
- You must be older than 18.
- ID Document / Passport.
- South African Business / Home Address.
(1) Company Name Purchase
Upon payment you will receive your Shelf Company Name as it will then be your legal ownership. Note that names are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Once your documents have been received, we will immediately proceed with the registration.
Your Company is then registered with the CIPC and Department of Trade and Industry (DTi). We register your new Company with the recommended standard CIPC MOI (Memorandum of Incorporation) and upload your Registration Certificate for your new Company (CoR 14.3 form) to your profile where you can then download it.