This option is perfect for you if you need a Company Registration Number & Name in 24 hours.
Depending on your current situation, a Shelf Company may be your only option. Normally, our clients would buy a Shelf Company from us if they have an upcoming tender or contract for which they must apply within a day or two.
The Shelf Company with ‘shelf name’ has the following characteristics:
- It has a shelf name – feel free to call us and request a list of the available shelf names.
- It has never traded before.
- It has been registered with the sole purpose to be sold.
- It has no assets or liabilities.
Within 24 hours after buying a Shelf Company with ‘name change’ you can start trading with its Registration Number and Name – as it’s your property.
(1) There is an amendment process that follows the purchase of a Pty Company – this is required to change the Directors and Address. These timeframes could be lengthy.
(2) It is more expensive than a normal Company Registration at CIPC. You can get away with our New Pty with ‘new name’ or New Pty with ‘shelf name’ for much cheaper if you’re willing to wait a bit longer.
- You must be older than 18.
- ID Document/Passport.
- South African Business Address.
What We Do:
(1) We amend the Shelf Company’s:
- Director’s (we make you the Director of the Company);
- Registered Address (using your current business / home address);
(2) We provide you with a Shelf Company.
You can use its registration number and Company Name immediately.
We have a LIMITED AMOUNT OF STOCK, we cannot ‘hold-on’ to a Shelf Company for you for more than 24 hours. It will be sold on a ‘first come – first serve’ basis.