Accounting Officer / Auditor / Accountant change

Do you want to change the Accounting Officer / Auditor of a CC; or the Chartered Accountant of a Pty Company? We can process these changes for you ASAP at CIPC.

As Close Corporations and Pty Companies grow and restructure, they would sometimes need to change the Accounting Officer / Auditor / CA of their CC or Pty Company. We can process these changes to ensure that your Company’s Registration Documents are up to date.



(1) PIS Score

Each Company has a Public Interest Score (PIS). It is in your Company’s advantage to have a great PIS score.

(2) SARS Transactions

To do SARS transactions, they require an appointed Accounting Officer’s details to be your your Registration Certificate from CIPC. If you have no details / the wrong details, it could hold your Company back until these details have been updated.



  • A CK Document or COR14.3.
  • ID Document / Passport for the new Director.
  • All documentation you require will be prepared by us.



(1) Apply

You can apply for this service on your Customer Account and complete the required application form. A Consultant from our CIPC Department will be in contact and process your application soonest.

(2) Documentation preparation

Our CIPC Department will then prepare all the documentation required by your Company for this service.

(3) Amendment submission at CIPC

Once documentation is setup we will submit your amendment at the CIPC and await their feedback.

(4) Company Certificate Delivery

CIPC will amend your Company Certificate and send it to us. Your Company Certificate will be made available on your Customer Account (we will notify you via email) – with additional information about your shareholding.

Apply Now