Do you need a CIDB Registration Certificate Level 1 for contracts and tenders? You can apply for these services below.
The Process of Compliance at the CIDB
(1) CIDB Registration @ R1590 Vat Inclusive
We visit CIDB’s offices on your behalf to complete the correct forms, wait in the lines, meet with an official and make sure that your CIDB Registration is successful. We thus act as the facilitators of this process.
(2) Pay Administration fee to CIDB
The CIDB will request that you pay a fee directly to them, called the CIDB’s Administration / Annual Fees. These are excluded from our pricing. Level 1 has as administration fee of R450 per industry listing.
APPLY within 1 minute by completing our online application form below.
(1) Construction contracts and tenders
When your company has been registered and graded by the CIDB, it qualifies to start doing contract work and apply for tenders.
(2) Database listing
Registered companies can also use the i-Tender service for FREE. The i-Tender service automatically alerts registered contractors of database-listing tender opportunities by email and sms. Tenders are also displayed on the “CIDB Register of Projects / Tenders Page”.
Additional Services linked to the Construction Industry follows:
- – NHRBC Registration: Register at The National Home Builders Registration Council and get a NHBRC Certificate.
- – COID Registration: Register as an Employer at the Compensation Fund and get a Letter of Good standing.
- – Health and Safety: Set up a Health and Safety Plan